TEG Structures is a full service engineering firm which provides professional planning, design, permitting, supervision, inspection and construction support for all kind of buildings projects.
Structural services are our core business and we embrace unique design opportunities for structures of all kinds. We work closely with a strong team of engineers (electrical and mechanical) as well as architectural firms to provide a stronger and more comprehensive set of services.
One of the greatest advantages of working with our firm is that, all project’s needs could be provided under one contract, with a singular point of contact. This approach minimizes the required coordination and enables a faster and more cohesive delivery of the project.
Structural Assessment of the existing buildings
Renovation and Retrofit
- Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Institutional
- Custom, Multi-Unit, Mid-Rise and High-Rise
- Timber, Masonry, Concrete and Steel
- Cause of Structural Failures including Design Audit
- Feasibility Studies
- Third Party Review
- Technical Report
- Review of shop drawings
- Monitoring and supervision of the work during the construction
- Site visit to ensure the structural elements follow the permit drawings and
preparation of field review report.
Who would benefit our services?
Building Owners (residential, commercial, recreational and institutional)
Mechanical and Electrical Engineers/firms